25 Awesome Tattoo Photography Collection 2012

Tattoo Photography

There’s something to be said about the combination of great photography and tattoos.
I’m really looking for smaller tattoos at the moment, but I keep getting distracted by lovely imagery:

25 Awesome Tattoo Photography Collection 2012
Girl lagsTattoo Photography

Girl Shoulder Tattoo Photography

Man Tattoo Photography

Girl Back Tattoo Photography

Women Back Tattoo Photography

Women Back Tattoo Photography

Model Tattoo Photography

Flower Tattoo Photography

Necked Tattoo Photography

Flower Art Tattoo Photography

Arm Tattoo Photography

Emo Tattoo Photography

Tattoo Photography on chest

Stylish Girl Tattoo Photography

Girl Body Tattoo Photography

Enemy Tattoo Photography

Girl Art Tattoo Photography

Girl naked  Tattoo Photography

Girl naked  Tattoo Photography

Girl naked  Full Body Tattoo Photography

Tiger Tattoo Photography

Women art Tattoo photography

Art Tattoo photography



I love tattoos. Well, that’s not really true as I hate about 90% and am totally indifferent to 8% of the tattoos I see, but the 2% that’s left, those I love.

For me a tattoo is a very visual thing.. sure, it nearly always has some meaning for the person getting it: usually it’s something very banal and superficial, like “this flower was my sister’s favourite, and now that she’s off to college it will remind me of her every single day” (uuugh). Other times it actually represents something real or is a reminder of a special time, place or person in your life.
Share '25 Awesome Tattoo Photography Collection 2012' On ...