Zooey Deschanel Dishes on Dating: ‘I’m Going Through a Divorce, I Don’t Have Time’

Zooey Deschanel Dishes

With the first season of her show New Girl helmed as a huge hit, Zooey Deschanel is having a tremendous year professionally, and seems to be keeping her head in her work instead of her personal life. 

The actress opened up to Marie Claire magazine about everything from her love life (or lack thereof) to her thoughts on having a family to being bullied as a child.
Earlier this year, Zooey, 32, split from husband Ben Gibbard of Death Cab For Cutie, and she told the publication that she doesn’t intend on dating anytime soon
“Honestly, I’m just going through a divorce, so I don’t really think that’s something I want to get into now. I don’t have time to date. I literally – don’t-have-time.”
Zooey Deschanel
Zooey Deschanel
Zooey Deschanel
Zooey Deschanel
Zooey Deschanel
Zooey Deschanel
Zooey Deschanel
Zooey Deschanel
Zooey Deschanel
Zooey Deschanel
Share 'Zooey Deschanel Dishes on Dating: ‘I’m Going Through a Divorce, I Don’t Have Time’' On ...